As some of you know, I am doing PR and Social Media work for two clients, Stella & Dot Stylist Kristin Biggs and Nova Fashion Week (check them both out and tell them I sent you!) and needless to say, I'm tired, but thrilled!
So how was everyone's Easter?! I'm sure you all have some mega cute outfits to share! Truth be told, Little M just wore a simple jumper with a striped polo and his Osh Kosh jeans as you saw a few weeks ago right here on Trendy Toddler.
However, a few days before Easter, we went on an Easter egg hunt at our friend Trey's house from The Mommies Made Me Do It, and needless to say, the little guy arrived in style. He ended up playing in the water and getting soaked but he was having the time of his life!
This was how he showed up for the egg hunt...
Red Polo from The Children's Place
Blue Half Zip Top from Target (gift from his tía Denise)
Black Cords from Gymboree (he got for his birthday)
Plaid Boat Shoes from Target (I got those for hiim! I couldn't resist!)
Pretty stylin' little man, right? I love the rolled up sleeves. Now I know you want to show us what you got, so off you go!
1. Display our badge on your post or blog and link back to us
Grab the button,
show your style and link to us!
2. Don't be shy, tweet us to let mami know you have linked up and she can RT @verybusymama
3. Please comment after you leave your link
4. Visit other blogs and remember link is open through Saturday
5. Mami will also share your post on Facebook and tweet them throughout the week
*Interested in sponsoring Trendy Toddler Tuesday and having us feature you?
Then get in touch majoseovalle AT gmail DOT com for details*